Hello and thank you all for your interest in our newest addition to the LEARNing Curve! We are very happy to be back on the air with LIVE Web Cam action and FULLY INTERACTIVE classes. Here are a few things that you need to make sure you have the most enjoyable experience as possible.
1. We are using a USTREAM service and all LIVE broadcasts can be viewed either here or at our USTREAM.tv Channel.
2. If you would like to watch the shows on your iPod Touch, iPhone or other mobil device, you will need to use the raw feed at USTREAM.
3. I have made both the LIVE Video Chat and the LearnAirbrush.com Chat Room available on this page. Attempts to integrate our Chat room into this page did not work, therefore the LIVE Video Chat is a more convenient option. HOWEVER, you will have to create an account with USTREAM to use LIVE Video Chat. I tried to figure out a way to work it without you having to add one more account to your list... and this is the best I could do at this time. The choice of chat is yours. We will always run with both rooms open.
4. Social Streaming and a Twitter Follow icon are available both here and on our USTREAM Channel. PLEASE HELP US PROMOTE THE SHOW by tweeting or FBing the shows and the LIVE Broadcast announcements! :)
5. Show archives ARE AVAILABLE!!! You can watch any of our pre-recorded LIVE Broadcasts at your convenience through the USTREAM Channel. We will leave all shows in their RAW format available to the public for 30 days. After that time we will pull the video, edit and archive it at LearnAirbrush.com. We will make DVDs of the recordings available several times throughout the year.